Monday, January 12, 2009

A long time coming

I should have started this page 7 years ago when I began frequenting the local coffee shop to read, study, and spend quality time with fellow caffeine-addicts whom I affectionately call my friends.

There are days when it serves as my escape from reality and others when it feels more like being home than anywhere else. I love slow nights when I can have any chair I'd like, and I might love even more the days when I walk in to see many familiar and lovely faces of people who make these four walls so much more than a retail store with coffee bar.

I know the people behind the counter, where their kids go to school, the names of their grandkids and even shared a moment of sorrow with a few shed tears over local tragedies. I suppose it is what you get when you combine espresso, steamed milk, leather arm chairs, and wonderful people.

Welcome to Coffee Shop Thought.

I owe so much to this little store, I figured I might as well document it.

No comments:

Post a Comment