Saturday, March 14, 2009

"The Way I See It"

As most would probably surmise, my ‘coffee shop’ is known to most as the local Starbucks. The traditional “The Way I See It” is back on the recycled paper cups after the holidays have come and gone. It has, more than usual spurred some thought on my part. I like that it is generally another person’s opinion. I can choose to agree, disagree, or even alter their words. I liked today’s in particular.

It reads:
“The irony of commitment is that it’s deeply liberating – in work, in play, in love. The act frees you from the tyranny of your internal critic, from the fear that likes to dress itself up and parade around as rational hesitation. To commit is to remove your head as the barrier to your life.” – Anne Morriss, Starbucks Customer from NYC.

I think I will just leave you with her thought. I could add my own – but I can’t think of a good enough reason to do so.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment